There is a lot of competition when it comes to admission in top PGDM colleges in Delhi. These colleges offer management programs specialising in different streams to train future leaders. Both theoretical knowledge as well as practical training is provided to students during the course of the management programs. Several reputed organizations are invited to these colleges for campus placements. Deserving students stand a high chance of grabbing lucrative job opportunities. Thus, to build a rewarding career many aspiring managers apply for management courses in various PGDM colleges in Delhi. Let us take a look at some of these colleges and ways to get admission in them.
Best PGDM Colleges in Delhi NCR
Let us begin by taking you through the list of some of the top PGDM/ MBA colleges in Delhi:
· International Management Institute, New Delhi
· Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
· Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
· Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi
· Jagannath International Management School, New Delhi
· IILM Institute for Higher Education, New Delhi
· New Delhi Institute of Management
· AIMA Centre for Management, Delhi
· Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi
· Management Education & Research Institute, New Delhi
· Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
· Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Noida
· Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi
· Delhi School of Business
· Guru Nanak Institute of Management, New Delhi
· Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
Entrance Tests for Admission in Top PGDM Colleges in Delhi NCR
Those of you aiming to get admission in any of these colleges must have a clear idea about the entrance tests accepted here. To ease the task for you, we have compiled a list providing information about the tests accepted at the top management institutes in Delhi. Read on to find out:
· Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad accepts the score of CAT, CMAT, MAT and XAT
· New Delhi Institute of Management accepts the score of CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT and GMAT
· International Management Institute, New Delhi provides admission on the basis of performance in CAT or GMAT
· Delhi School of Business accepts the score of CAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT and XAT
· IILM, Greater Noida accepts the score of CAT, MAT, XAT and CMAT
· International Institute of Health Management Research accepts the score of MAT, CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT and ATMA
· Management Development Institute, Gurgaon accepts the score of CAT. Students with 90% + percentile stand a chance to get admission in this B-school
· Jagannath International Management School, New Delhi accepts the score of ATMA, CAT, MAT, XAT and CMAT
· Asia Pacific Institute of Management accepts the score of CAT and XAT
· Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi accepts applications from students with 90% + score in CAT.
· Fortune Institute of International Business, New Delhi accepts the score of GMAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA and MAT
· Management Education & Research Institute accepts the score of CAT, CMAT and CET
· Guru Nanak Institute of Management, New Delhi accepts the score of MAT
· IILM Institute for Higher Education, New Delhi accepts the score of ATMA, CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT and CMAT
· Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi accepts the score of CAT, ATMA, CMAT, GMAT, MAT and XAT
Eligibility Criteria for PGDM Admission
Those of you aiming to get admission in PGDM courses must start by understanding its eligibility criteria. Here is a look at the same:
- To get admission in PGDM AICTE approved courses the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The minimum aggregate percentage for qualifying for the entrance test is 50%
Candidates appearing for the final year exams can also apply for the entrance test.
Expert Guidance for Admission Test Preparation
Entrance tests such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT and ATMA and others test your knowledge in different subjects. The test papers comprise of various sections including verbal ability, logical reasoning and data interpretation among others.The syllabus is vast with varied topics in each subject. If you think you will be able to complete the syllabus in a few months then you are highly mistaken. It is imperative to start with the preparation of the PGDM entrance exams at least two years in advance.
Now, many students start early but make the mistake of preparing for the exam on their own. Although entrance test syllabus, previous years papers, examination pattern, video lectures and other information is available online it is still difficult to prepare on your own. Professional guidance is necessary for thorough preparation of the admission test.
Interestingly, with the growing popularity of these courses, numerous CAT/ MAT/ XAT coaching institutes have come into existence. While many of these provide excellent professional training to clear the test, others are just here to do business. Thus, you must do a proper background check about the institute before enrolling at the same. You can find out about the same from students already enrolled at these centers. Online reviews, ratings and feedback of these coaching centers are also available. Enroll at an institute that has a good reputation.
We are sure this piece of writing has cleared all your doubts related to admission in PGDM colleges in Delhi. If you want to pursue a management course from a reputable institute in Delhi then begin by finding out about the entrance tests accepted in these institutes. Next, enroll at a top ranked coaching institute to seek professional guidance. Do not forget to prepare equally well for the group discussion and personal interview rounds. Relevant work experience proves to be an added advantage. Do let us know if you require any further guidance in this regard. We shall be glad to provide the necessary information.
NDIM has helped several aspiring managers nurture their dream and move up the corporate ladder. The management institute does not focus only on theoretical knowledge but facilitates overall growth of the students to help them take on the challenges of the corporate world. Its Corporate (Industry) Interface has been rated the best in India by AICTE-CII for 3 years in a row. NDIM claims a 100% placement record which is verified by the Advertising Standards Council of India.
Guest Post to Mindofall