The latest report titled “Dicyclopentadiene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Dicyclopentadiene.
|Process Included||Dicyclopentadiene Production From Distillation|
Dicyclopentadiene Production From a Crude C5s Stream
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Dicyclopentadiene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Dicyclopentadiene Production Process:
1. Dicyclopentadiene Production From Distillation: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of Dicyclopentadiene production via Distillation. The production of dicyclopentadiene is carried out using a liquid feed incorporating cyclopentadiene and a C6 to C8 fraction through the distillation process using a cyclopentadiene recovery column. During the process, the liquid feed comprising cyclopentadiene and a C6 to C8 fraction was brought into the cyclopentadiene recovery column. The step is followed by the dimerisation of the cyclopentadiene in order to get a fluid which contains dicyclopentadiene that is recovered via the distillation process, finally creating dicyclopentadiene.
2. Dicyclopentadiene Production From a Crude C5s Stream: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Dicyclopentadiene production through a Crude C5s Stream. During the procedure, a crude C5s stream is processed in order to derive dicyclopentadiene and C5 raffinate as a by-product.
Dicyclopentadiene, or DCPD, is a chemical compound with the formula C10H12. It appears to be a brittle white wax at room temperature. It is a clear, flammable solid or liquid with a flash point of 90 °F and is not soluble in water. It smells like soy wax or camphor. It is mainly used in resins especially unsaturated polyester resins, as well as in some adhesives, inks, and paints.
Dicyclopentadiene is used to make resins, paints, varnishes, elastomers, insecticides, hot melt adhesives, and flame retardants for plastics, all of which have growing usage in the infrastructure sector. As a result, the demand for it from industries like automotive and marine is propelling, leading to the market’s growth. The DCPD resin has unique properties, which makes it ideal for vehicle coverings, like shields and hoods and also the exterior of trucks, cars, and machinery. Due to DCPD parts being more high-quality and corrosion resistant, they are used in the manufacturing of marine components, i.e., thus boosting its market demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Dicyclopentadiene Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Dicyclopentadiene market?
• What are the various processes used for Dicyclopentadiene production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Dicyclopentadiene?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Dicyclopentadiene?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Dicyclopentadiene?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Dicyclopentadiene?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Dicyclopentadiene production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Dicyclopentadiene production?
• What is the time frame for Dicyclopentadiene plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Dicyclopentadiene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Diethyl Sulfate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/diethyl-sulfate
- Dihydro Myrcenol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dihydro-myrcenol
- Dihydro terpinyl acetate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/dihydro-terpinyl-acetate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA